The Tiki Kon Island Marketplace is an exciting, single-day vending event—the only recurring Tiki vending opportunity in the Pacific Northwest! It provides an ideal venue to meet your customers in person, enhance your image, and introduce yourself to a new market.
A successful format
Our single-day vending format maximizes your selling time and lets you relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend in style. Many vendors report their best sales ever at Tiki Kon. Limited multi-day vending opportunities are also available. Booth fees include weekend passes, wireless internet, tables, chairs and power, plus many other benefits you won't find at other events.
Curated for your benefit
This is a curated show judged by a panel of Tiki Kon organizers, and not everyone will be accepted. We do this to ensure variety and quality, so show us your best work! Space is limited, and selection is based on relevance to event themes, quality, uniqueness, presentation, and history with us. We try to give priority to Northwest artists, especially in crowded product categories, but all are welcome to apply!
How to Apply
Use APPLY BUTTON above to access our online application form, available February 1-28. You will need to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Business name (if applicable)
- Website and social media handles (optional)
- A description of the the products you wish to sell at Tiki Kon, suitable for use on our website and social media promotion
- Representative product photos, either linked or sent by email
- Your preferred vending options
- Consent to the Tiki Kon Exhibitor Agreement
If your application is approved, and you are accepted as a vendor, you will receive an email notification and an invoice for the appropriate vendor fees.
Please send all questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.